We’ve released the latest edition of CCG Insight, a magazine packed full of information on healthcare in Thurrock plus details of the CCG's and our partners' work in the community.
The spring issue features:
- The change of provider for Thurrock’s physiotherapist service which will be run by the Thurrock Health Hubs from 01 April 2020;
- Details on how the five CCGs in Mid and South Essex are planning to work together in the future, including proposals for a merger;
- The important role the pharmacist plays in the community to provide advice on every day minor ailments;
- The launch of a wellbeing plan which aims to help children and young people manage their own mental health and wellbeing; and
- A look at some of the new people on Thurrock CCG’s Board: our new Chair, Dr Anil Kallil, and our new lay member for Patient and Public Involvement, Alan Hudson.
You can find out more about all of these stories and more by clicking on the link below. We hope you enjoy reading it! Please feel free to share with friends, family members and colleagues.