The latest NHS Thurrock CCG's Annual Report's and Account for 2019/20 has been published.
Please note that following the submission of the Annual Report and Accounts and the CCGs moving through to the next phase of incident management; restarting business as usual; the process for the recruitment of the Joint Executive Team (approved by the CCGs in September 2019), will commence under the leadership of the current Interim Joint Accountable Officer, Anthony McKeever.
AGM and Annual Report at a Glance
in September 2020, the CCG held its Annual General Meeting which was held virtually for the first time. The event brought together local people, members of our board and staff, and partners from other organisations operating in Thurrock. Attendees heard the highlights of the CCG’s work over the last 12 months including:
- Some of our achievements to date in improving care for patients in Thurrock;
- Our key areas of focus for the future;
- An overview of our finances in 2019/20, including how our finances compared to our targets;
- An overview of quality and patient safety, including a summary of inspection findings carried out by CQC;
- Our work to ensure that the people of Thurrock are fully involved with our work.
You can download the presentation from the event below:
We have also created an interactive Annual Report at a Glance which summarises our Annual Report from 2019/20. You can view this by clicking on the link below:
Mental Health Investment Standard
The below documents outline NHS Thurrock CCG's compliance with the Mental Health Investment Standard (MHIS) which aims to make sure CCGs increase investment in mental health services at a higher percentage than their overall rise in allocation from NHS England each year.
The below audit letter summarises the findings of the audit into NHS Thurrock CCG.