There's four weeks left to nominate a person, team or organisation that has made a significant difference to patient care.
Entries for the Kate Granger Compassionate Care Awards will close to submissions on 29 May 2015.
The award celebrates people that have made a positive difference to patient care. It is named after Kate Granger, the terminally ill doctor who has worked tirelessly to raise awareness around compassion in the NHS through her #hellomynameis social media campaign.
The judges are looking for an individual, team or organisation that has made a fantastic difference to patient care. In particular, they want evidence of:
- An ambitious and innovative way of delivering care;
- High-quality management and leadership;
- An approach that can be easily measured and have a real impact;
- How the approach has made a difference to patient care;
- How it makes a difference in the long term;
- How easily it can be replicated in other organisations.
The awards will be presented at Expo 2015 in September. If you would like more information, click here.