Our public meetings of the Governing Body - including future dates, attendance guidance and previous Board meeting papers and minutes - can be found on the CCG Governing Body page.
Public meetings of the Governing Body of NHS Thurrock CCG are held monthly. This means members of the public are welcome to attend and observe the meetings.
Members of the public wishing to attend the meetings can find copies of the agenda and other papers here on our website before the date of the Board meeting.
From time to time, the Board may need to consider agenda items which are confidential and cannot be discussed in public. If this is the case, a private session will be held at the meeting, from which the public will be excluded.
On our public consultation page we list consultations currently being run that will affect health and care in Thurrock. Click on the link below to visit:
Commissioning Reference Group (CRG)
The CRG is an advisory body and help the CCG fulfil its statutory duty to engage with and invlove the public in healthcare decisions. For more visit the CRG section.
Terms of Reference
These terms of reference set out the membership, remit, responsibilities and reporting arrangements of the Thurrock CCG's various committees:
- Audit Committee Terms of Reference
- Clinical Engagement Group Terms of Reference February 2016
- pdf Conflict of Interest Committee Terms of Reference (68 KB)
- Finance and Performance Committee Terms of Reference
- pdf Quality, Innovation, Productivity and Prevention Committee Committee Terms of Reference (66 KB)
- pdf Quality & Governance Committee Committee Terms of Reference (62 KB)
- Quality & Patient Safety Committee terms of Reference June 2016
- Remuneration Committee Terms of Reference
- Transformation and Sustainability Committee Terms of Reference October 2016