The Dementia Action Alliance is working to improve the lives of people living with dementia.
They want to make Essex a dementia friendly county; to enable people to get out and about, to enjoy life to the full with their friends and loved ones, to pursue leisure activities and other personal interests.
To achieve this they are working alongside:
- Essex County Council
- Southend on Sea Borough Council
- Thurrock Borough Council
- Clinical Commissioning Groups across greater Essex
They would also want to hear from people living with dementia about:
- Their needs and wishes to travel and to access their communities
- What stops them from doing so?
- What helps them to do so?
Please click here to complete the survey and have your say on local improvements and what you would like to see in the future.